Friday, March 21, 2008

It's that time of year

Triangle bars and restaurants without television screens are eerily empty. Strange references to "my bracket" can be overheard in most conversations. As as Dicky V would say, "GPA's are dropping in Durham, baby."

Yup, it can only mean one thing. It's March Madness. And there's no place where it's more important than right here in the Triangle. And even thought the Wolfpack didn't make it to the Big Dance this year, and Duke nearly lost to (where-the-heck-is) Belmont in the first round, we can surely still find a way to celebrate this rite of Spring here in central NC.

And what better way to do so than by sporting your team's colors with these lovely finds on Etsy? Happy shopping, and Go ACC!

Tarheel, Wolfpack, and Duke Etsy finds.

4 comments:

  1. I'm always amazed at all the wonderful things on Etsy for our local teams. Great post Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun post! Speaking of, my daughter just got excepted to UNC, which now decides if red or blue is our favorite color! Sorry State fans :)
    Meg

    ReplyDelete
  3. I mean accepted- guess it's been a long time since I taught grammer...

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh dear, that's what I get for using my son's user name- this is Meg, NOT MATT :0

    ReplyDelete