Monday, November 10, 2008

Featured Seller: jdfootloose

Who are you?
My Name is Jessica Nicole, and my shop name is Lindys Place (jdfootloose)

Where are you located?
I am in North Wilkesboro (Foothills)

What do you create?
I try to Create Everything, but mostly Jewelry and I crochet

What is your favorite place to visit in the "triangle"?
I would have to say Stone Mountain, though it is not exactly in the triangle it is a great place to visit

When did you start creating?
I started creating when I was very little. My grandmother was a crafter. She had me a little box she would put her scraps and leftovers in from her projects, and I would sit next to her and craft....Of course back then it was mostly glueing fabric to construction paper but hey you gotta start somewhere.

Why did you choose your shop name?
I named my shop Lindys Place after my grandmother, Her name was Linda but my grandfather called her Lindy. She was very well known on the crafting circuit in Maine (where I grew up). She had spaces rented out in craft shops all over the state, plus went to just about every craft fair, I remember going with her to alot of them.

What inspires you?
I would say a little bit of everything, sometimes it's my brother and sister. Sometimes its nature, or a picture, or even a craft show I have seen on TV.

What are your goals ?
My goals are pretty typical....Get Married, have kids, live a long happy life, Win the lottery!!!!

What do you do when you are not creating?
For the most part when I am not creating I am fighting with children, or cleaning house, taking a dog outside, when I do get downtime, I love to listen music, watch movies, cook,-- Although I have no children of my own, I take care of my 13 year old brother and 10 year old sister. My mother is a truck driver so they live with me and my boyfriend when she is out on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment