Monday, June 22, 2009

Local Featured Seller: The Salty Cat Co.

Who are you?
The Salty Cat Co.

Where are you located?
Raleigh, NC near Wake Forest

What do you create?
Jewelry inspired by the sea and nature

What is your favorite place to visit in the "triangle"?
Panopolie

When did you start creating?
My mother is responsible for this obession! We began participating in a local craft show, 20-something years ago, so began my passion for creating!

Where do you create?
I create as a way to express and stretch myself. I enjoy working with my hands, making things that bring people joy. There is nothing I love more than to create an item that someone sees as beautiful and amazing.

Why did you choose your shop name?
My shop is a melting of two things I love, the ocean and cats. I've always wanted to own my own company, so The Salty Cat Co. was born.

What are your goals?
My goal is to grow my business into a thriving and sustainable source of income to enable me to stay at home with my daughter full time.

What do you do when you are not creating?
I'm a techincal project manager, managing projects for a large software application.

--If you'd like to read more about this Etsy shop, check out their
blog and be a fan on Facebook!

1 comment: