Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Local Featured Seller: Redvy Roxx

Who are you? My name is Sarlyn O. Denton-Oduber a.k.a. Red or Redvy. My etsy shop is Redvy Roxx.

Where are you located? Originally from Aruba, but now living in Bailey, NC

What do you create? Graphics. In the future I am thinking of putting up some of my artworks as well.
Printable Rainbow Patterns by RevyRoxx on etsy
What is your favorite place to visit in the "triangle"(and why)? RDU Airport. Reason being that every time I go there a family member comes to visit.

When did you start creating? I started in 1995 and have been doing graphics since.

What inspires you? I get inspired by alot of things including music, family and friends and also the mood and weather around me.
Redvy Roxx's Printable Triple Colors Patterns available on etsy
Where do you create? I have a little office space at home and it is the one place where I can get my creativity flowing.

Why did you choose your shop/company name? RedvyRoxx (shop name) came from my nickname and the word Rocks. Friends always said I rocked because I was so creative. Company name came just from nickname Redvy Productions.
Cottage Style Graphics for Etsy shops from Redvy Roxx
What are your goals? Well as a freelance graphic designer I would like to expand one day into a business where I can have other designers working with me in a group to get great creative concepts to individuals and businesses around the world.

After checking out Red's etsy shop, you can find her elsewhere on the web and on facebook.

NCTriangle Team members who'd like to be featured on the blog, please contact Shore Debris.

No comments:

Post a Comment