Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Local Featured Seller: 4073

Who are you?  Dolly Haardt with etsy shop: 4073

Where are you located? Raleigh, NC 

What do you create?  Prints. Although my most recent piece is a collaboration with my sister. I made custom fabric and she created a bag using the fabric.

Red Sea Water Tunnel Limited Edition Print
 What is your favorite place to visit in the "triangle"?  My favorite place in the triangle is downtown. It’s a great place to walk around.

When did you start creating? When I was 16 years old. 

What is your most cherished handmade item? Currently, my most cherished handmade item is the bag my sister and I made together using the custom fabric that I created.

Blue Pink Sea Water Limited Edition Print
 Why did you choose your medium?  I chose my medium because I have always been interested in technology. It started with learning how to use a camera when I was 16 and then the computer. 

What inspires you?  The transformation of technology from the light bulb to the computer is truly an inspiration. I always wonder what will be the iPhone for my son’s generation.  

Custom Fabric Travel Bag
 Why did you choose your shop/company name?  My company name is the latitude and longitude points of where my son was born. 

 After you've had a chance to view Dolly's unique collection of artwork, don't forget to follow her on facebook, too!

NCTriangle Team Members who would like to be featured, please contact ShoreDebris.

No comments:

Post a Comment