Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Local Featured Seller: One TuTu Three

Who are you?  Candace Hentschel, owner and creator at One TuTu Three
 
Where are you located?  I am located in Cary, North Carolina.

What do you create?  I create custom hand made TuTu skirts and TuTu dresses.
Black TuTu Dress
What is your favorite place to visit in the "triangle"?  My favorite place to visit in the triangle is, Michaels. I love going to Michaels craft store because I get so inspired.

When did you start creating?   I started One TuTu Three back in 2010.

What inspires you?  Little girls inspire me, the little girls that love to play dress up and dream of being a princess or a ballerina twirling around in a skirt full of tulle.

Where do you create?  I create in my home in Cary.
NC State Wolfpack TuTu
 What are your goals?  I am happy to say that my business goals for 2012 were met! I wanted to reach at least 2,000 fans on facebook and I exceeded that. I also wanted to get my TuTu's sold in a store and I accomplished that goal as well! As for 2013, I want to continue selling my TuTu's at Unique Boutiques and Marketplace in Garner, NC and I will continue growing my fan base on facebook.

What do you do when you are not creating?  When I am not creating TuTu's, I am staying busy working full time, playing with my adopted kitten and dog and spending whatever time I can get with my family and friends.
Peppermint TuTu
After you've gotten an eyeful of the super cute tutus at One TuTu Three's boutique on etsy, don't forget to swing by her facebook page!

NCTriangle Team members who'd like to be featured on the blog, please contact Shore Debris.

No comments:

Post a Comment