Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Local Featured Seller: The Indigo Forest

Who are you?  My Name is Kellie and I am the owner of The Indigo Forest on Etsy!

Where are you located?  I live in Fuquay-Varina, NC.

What do you create? I create mostly Waldorf inspired toys and other Eco Friendly items. I also feature some of my parent’s artwork in my shop. (find my mother on Etsy here: NC Beads N Bags and find my father on Etsy here: Foggy Holler)
Counting Gnomes
What is your favorite place to visit in the "triangle"? Hmm...this is a toughy. The parks in the area can be especially lovely to visit. One of my favorite parks to visit around here is Hemlock Bluffs Nature Preserve in Cary. It’s peaceful and a great place to bring children!

When did you start creating?  I started actively creating for my shop in the fall of 2010.

What is your most cherished handmade item?  My father has painted me a few beautiful and meaningful pictures for me that are very special.
Felt Play Ball
What inspires you?  I am inspired by nature most.

Where do you create? I hope to one day answer this question by saying a cute and spacious organized studio with lots of sunny windows, but in the mean time I must answer by saying I create at my dining room table with a corner cabinet and set of drawers to hold my supplies. : )
All Natural Beeswax Polish
What do you do when you are not creating? When I’m not creating you can surely find me taking care of my three little boys!

After you've found The Indigo Forest on etsy, don't forget to like The Indigo Forest Facebook page and check out both Kellie's personal blog and her shop blog!

NCTriangle Team Members who'd like to be featured, please contact ShoreDebris.

1 comment: