Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Local Featured Seller: Sookiedog

Who are you? I'm Jenny Lewis with etsy shop: Sookiedog

Where are you located?  Holly Springs, North Carolina

What do you create?  mainly vinyl cut decals designs, or something dog related.

What is your favorite place to visit in the "triangle"?  farmers markets, thrift stores for ideas, supplies... The Scrap Exchange in Durham is wonderful place for crafters.
Treat Jar Canister
When did you start creating?  I started crafting a few years ago, the more I do, the more I'd like to learn.

Why did you choose your shop name?  Got my store name from my dog, Sookie. She is my little helper, always happy, I'd be lost without her.

What inspires you? My inspiration is usually dog/pet related, or something I've seen at a store that gives me an idea for something.
Dogs are family vinyl wall decal
 What are your goals?  My goal is to craft and learn more, to increase revenues, and therefore increase donations to pet rescues,charities. I've volunteered years ago at rescues and would like to find time to volunteer again.

  What do you do when you are not creating?  When I'm not creating I enjoy, Pinterest, watching favorite shows, or movies, sitting outside reading with pets close by.
Big Brother Dog Lover's Shirt
After you've found the super cute doggie related items in Sookiedog on etsy, you can also follow Sookiedog on twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment