Thursday, February 6, 2014

Etsy's Special Delivery Project

Hi all,

My name is Tiffy, I was wondering if anyone wanted to meet up this weekend, possibly Saturday afternoon, to make Valentines Day cards for Etsy's Special Delivery Project.

Here is a snippet about the project:

"You may recall our Special Delivery project from years past, which we’re delighted to say is now an Etsy tradition. We’ll be working with Citymeals-on-Wheels to bring nutritious meals, handmade greeting cards, and companionship to elderly New Yorkers this Valentine’s Day."

The cards must be turned into Etsy on February 4th, and I will be in Brooklyn that day for Etsy's Valentines Day card event. So, I can drop them off for the group. I was also thinking that we could make extra to donate and distribute to some similar groups in our area.

I live in Durham, so maybe we could meet at my place or at a local library, like the Hunt Library at NC State. Let me know if you are interested! Just to let you know I am reaching out to a couple of the local teams, I thought it would be a great thing to do as a larger local NC Etsy community :) I

-tiffy

If you want more information about the event I have attached the link to the blog post: www.eventbrite.com/e/etsy-craft-night-valentines-tickets-10274480247

No comments:

Post a Comment