Monday, June 16, 2008

Featured Seller: cinnamonspice

Who are you?
Cinnamon & Spice Crafts

Where are you located?
Fayetteville, NC

What do you create?
Scrapbooks, greeting cards and party favors. My business partner Spice hand-crotchets a line of multiethnic “Pillow Kids

What is your favorite place to visit in the Triangle?
I am fairly new to the area, so I’ll stick with the place I’d most like to visit next, the Magic Wings Butterfly House in Durham.

What inspires you?
My kids, my heritage, the holidays…

Where do you create?
I have just created a crafting nook in my family room, so I can be close to the kiddies while I work.

What is your favorite place to sell your items?
In person because once a person is able to “see” and “feel” my scrapbooks and other items, they just can’t resist them! Seriously, I’m a people person, and love the high touch aspect of face-to-face interaction.

What types of things do you do to turn first time buyers into repeat clients?
We are creating scratch cards that we will include with a person’s purchase. The cards will offer a percentage off their next purchase from our shop. Will keep you posted on how well it’s working!


--If you'd like to read more about cinnamonspice, you should check out their blog, Flickr, and blogcatalog!

1 comment: