Friday, September 12, 2008

Where We Create: Behind the Scenes of NC Triangle Etsiers

How would you describe the space in which you create?

My space is the room formerly known as the sunroom!

What is your favorite thing about your space?

It’s surrounded by windows and trees, in the middle of everything I need to do during the day around the house, but set off just enough to be its own area.

How do you keep your space organized?

It’s pretty easy- I’m always organized (I have issues!) Plus, it helps that everything is kept in a cute antique container of some sort, so they are my decorations as well as functioning pieces.

Do you have inspiration pieces in your space? If so, what are they?

My main desk was a work bench in my Dad’s Chicago office many years ago and I love working on it. The plates in the windows are a Christmas present from my husband from William Sonoma, by a French artist who uses vintage newspapers in his work.

Is there something else you'd like to share about your space?

Several of the furnishings were pulled out of different neighbor’s garbage piles!

**Meg is also hosting the NC Triangle Team Fall Boutique.
When: Saturday, September 27th
Time: 10 am to 2 pm
Where: Apex (
email Meg for addy)
Who: The best of the best- 18 NC Triangle Etsy Shops

No comments:

Post a Comment