Monday, March 9, 2009

Local Featured Seller: sissyandjacks

Who are you?
Stacy Hartis and I own Sissy & Jack's

Where are you located?
North Raleigh

What do you create?
Unique handcrafted one of a kind jewelry - necklaces, bracelets, earrings,& more

What is your favorite place to visit in the "triangle"?
I love to escape to Ornamentea to commune with the beads. It is the best place to be inspired when you need that little extra something.

Where do you create?
In my home studio

Why did you choose your shop?
I wanted to create something special for my children.

How do you envision your creations being used by your customers?
Each piece should add a statement to whatever they are wearing.

What is your favorite place to sell your items?
in person

What types of things do you do to turn first time buyers into repeat clients?
Stay in contact with them; put a little extra pair of earrings or % off their next purchase.

What do you do when you are not creating?
spend as much time as I can w/ my family and play tennis!

No comments:

Post a Comment