Monday, May 11, 2009

Local Featured Seller: funnybigtoe

Who are you?
I am Stacey. My shop is
Funny Big Toe.

Why did you choose your shop name?
I named it after my son. His big toes remind me of thumbs and ever since he was born last June, I've told him his big toes are funny.
Where are you located?
In the up-and-coming town of Fuquay Varina.

What is your favorite place to visit in the "triangle"?
Wow. That is a hard question! Right now, I'd have to say any park is probably my favorite place to go, right now, because I can take my son for an afternoon of strolling or swinging.

When did you start creating?
I have always been into arts and crafts. Even when I was a kid, I always had to be working on some sort of project.

What is the most time consuming part of your craft?
Sometimes, I think it takes forever to come up with the concepts. I have creativity droughts, periodically. I will want to spend what little free time I have creating but I can't figure out where to begin.
What are your goals?
Just to have a good time and continue making things that both myself and others enjoy.

What do you do when you are not creating?
I spend almost all of my time with my son. I love being a mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment