Monday, May 18, 2009

Local Featured Seller: AnnaKayCreations

Who are you?
My name is Anna and my Etsy shop name is
Anna Kay Creations

Where are you located?
Durham, NC

What do you create?
Handmade beaded Jewelry- this includes necklaces, earrings, bracelets, beading accessories and cool designs that fit the occasion.


What is your favorite place to visit in the "triangle"?
Great question! I love
South Point Mall. You can dine, shop, watch a movie, spend an afternoon both indoors and outdoors in one spot. It’s also conveniently located less than 2 miles away from home. It couldn’t be any better. :)

When did you start creating?
I started creating around beginning of this year, it all started when I was invited by a friend to attend a crafts get together out of town. I was amazed at my ability to incorporate different jewelry components into a beautiful piece. From then on I've been so hooked and I've learned so much in such a short period of time, so I here I am. I really enjoy it.

What is your most cherished handmade item?
Necklaces because this was the first jewelry I ever created and that was the starting point of my desire to venture into jewelry making.

Why did you choose your medium?
It’s lovable, it’s addictive - anybody who does the same will most likely say so. Plus, there’s no limit to what I can make.

Where do you create?
At home in my dinning room.
What inspires you?
I am inspired by
everything around me, my faith, people, life, nature and our beautiful earth. My family inspires me for all the unconditional love and support they have afforded me. Did I mention the amazing talents at Etsy?

--Find out more about Anna's work on her
blog and keep up with her business on Facebook too.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Thanks for the feature. I actually didn't see this until now! I am honored to be a part of this team!

    ReplyDelete