Friday, July 3, 2009

Where We Create: AnnaKayCreations

A peak into the space where AnnaKayCreations created her lovely jewelry...

How would you describe the space in which you create?
Two words- simple and comfortable.

What is your favorite thing about your space?
The lighting is the best part, it hits right in the middle of the dinning room. Lighting is very important in the jewelry making process.

How do you keep your space organized?
I like to keep things really organized. All my beads and findings are sorted by color and organized in storage containers so I can easily find what I need. If the beads are no longer in use the storage containers are stacked in my pink jewelry craft bag, it stores up to 12 of these containers and it's very convenient. When my jewelry creations meet my expectations I package them in resealable storage bags and securely place them in the jewelry bag, a separate compartment from the storage containers. Everything else such as the shipping supplies, thank you cards, brochures, jewelry boxes etc are neatly organized in separate boxes for future use. Keeping my space organized keeps me focused on what I'm doing.




Do you have inspiration pieces in your space?

hmmm, not really. Can be anything :)



Is there something else you'd like to share about your space?
For now it's comfortably small but I could use a much bigger space.




If you're a NCTriangle team member and would like to share the space where you create, let DinnerTimeChimes know.

No comments:

Post a Comment