Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Local Featured Seller: Banglewood Craft Supplies

Who are you?  Banglewood Craft Supplies

Where are you located?  Raleigh, NC

What do you create?  I supply unfinished wooden jewelry supplies: unfinished wood bangles, earrings, pendants, rings, boxes, door hangers. I also sell my finished jewelry on the site. I am working on a new collection soon.

What is your favorite place to visit in the "triangle?" I love Remedy Diner. I am a crafter and a foodie and I love their selection. 
Unfinished Medium Size Cuff
 When did you start creating? I started in 2008 when I got laid off of my job. I was painting, staining, and using decoupage on wood bangles. And, then one day the idea to be a supplier popped into my mind so I’ve been providing craft supplies since 2010.

What is your most cherished handmade item?  A quilt my mother made for me.

Why did you choose your medium?  I love to paint and I love wood. 
Small Finished Wood Bangle
 Who inspires you? My mother

Where do you create? I create in my home.

Why did you choose your shop name? I thought it was as funny play on the words wood bangle. I figured banglewood would be fun.

What are your goals?  I would like to create more finished jewelry. I am working on a collection for the spring. I would also like to get my yoga teacher certification and complete an 8 month raw food challenge.
Wood Triangle Cut Outs
What do you do when you are not creating? I practice yoga, work my day job, stream “30 Rock and “The Office” on Netflix and cook.

After you've browsed some neat wood pieces in Banglewood Craft Supplies' etsy shop, swing by the facebook page, too!

NCTriangle Team members who'd like to be featured, please contact ShoreDebris.

No comments:

Post a Comment