Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Local Featured Seller: Warlop's Woolies

Who are you?  Shannon from Warlop's Woolies

Where are you located? Youngsville, NC

What do you create? Wool Dryer Balls, toy balls, ornaments, wool ball garland, wool decorations

What is your favorite place to visit in the "triangle?" My favorite place to visit is Pullen Park. It is a great place to go to create great family memories on a budget.
Wool Waldorf Ball Toy
When did you start creating? I started creating about 1 1/2 years ago

Why did you choose your medium? When my son was born we made the decision to cloth diaper him. This taught me a new way to do laundry and introduced me to wool dryer balls. I was told that they would help my diapers dry faster and not leave a film on my clothes and diapers like dryer sheets. I thought I would give it a try and loved them. Its true too, they reduce your drying time, make your clothes soft and help to reduce static! Plus they last for years so its an awesome money saver.
Wool Dryer Balls
Where do you create? I create in my own home, mostly from the comfort of my couch!

Why did you choose your shop name? I had a contest with my family and friends to see who would come up with the best name. Warlop's Woolies was my chosen name from that list!

What do you do when you are not creating? I have a husband and two children that I enjoy spending time with. I also work full time, coach little kid basketball in the winter, spend time outdoors with friends and family and enjoy being involved with our church.

Custom Design Wool Ball Decorations
 After you've browsed Warlop's Woolies' brightly colored wool balls on etsy, you can also connect on facebook, rebelmouse, and twitter.


NCTriangle Members who would like to be featured, please contact ShoreDebris.

No comments:

Post a Comment